Why is Biden purging the Pentagon?

Oddly strange. Sort of gives more credence to storm’s position.

Hope you’re right Storm.

By the way @Canes51 - I assume that you would strongly oppose any political purges of Pentagon staff based off your vehement opposition to Col Vindman’s purging- correct?

If you’re not- I again- call you a hypocrite.

When Biden fires someone (and his twin brother who was not involved in any way) in retaliation for voicing a concern that he is withholding military aid to a country in return for dirt on his political opponent, let me know.

Lmfao!

This entire fact pattern was destroyed in open committee by Congressman Jim Jordan and other GOP officials but you still believe it? Really?

Do you honestly still believe it has validity?

Wow!

The butthurt is strong in this one.

What is that Storm? That’s not military. It’s civilian.

You claim i gobble up all the media is offering me.

You are gobbling up all that Storm and Q is offering you.

You are a closet Q fanatic. It is obvious. You say you don’t follow - but it’s more than obvious you do.

At least Storm admits he’s a Q idiot.

QardenStateCane

How many times do I have to say it? Why won’t you believe me?

I want Q to be true. Would be amazing.

I just don’t have the confidence to believe it or the discipline and time to study it.

If this were Christianity you’d be calling me a filthy atheist or apostate but because it’s Q I’m in love with it?

It’s ok to come out of the closet, Q. We know already.

Everything you say screams that you are full in on Q.

I get you’re too embarrassed to admit it fully. I would be too.

But if that’s who you are that’s who you are.

If all of Q’s prophesies happen to be true (the wont), don’t come on here claiming you knew it all along, because you’re to embarrassed to admit what you know you are.

QSC.

You’re such a horse’s ass with this comment. Everyone on this board for the past decade knows I would have no shame in admitting this if it were true.

I’ve shared many personal details about myself and beliefs. And if I were convinced of Q- I’d have no problem admitting it.

I simply don’t think it’s viable. But I’m willing to let @Stormfront continue to convince me.

How do you figure? If Trump was the secret president really in power, why would this be happening?

Why is Biden purging the Pentagon?

BECAUSE THE TRUMP TREASON TRIALS ARE STARTING SOON…

BIDEN IS FINALLY DRAINING THE SWAMP…

CHECKMATE…

Lol, where’s the outrage that the border wall is resuming.

I would laugh at this Mickey Mouse of an administration if it wasn’t so dangerous for the U.S.

We are so much weaker now than 6 months ago. Scary.

I would argue we were extremely weak on 1/6.

Is Biden going to make Mexico pay for it?

I thought this thread was about the Pentagon Purge?

THE TRUMP TREASON TRIALS ARE STARTING SOON…

BIDEN IS FINALLY DRAINING THE SWAMP…

CHECKMATE…

DO YOU KNOW WHO WAS BUILDING THE BORDER WALL?

Mexico?

:laughing:

:point_down:t2:

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1392653517450616832?s=10

STUGOTZS: