Well what is this?

ANOTHER SPECIAL COUNSEL?

BAHAHAHAHAHA…

GSC WHO SET IT UP?

WHO FOUND THE HAND WRITTEN FBI NOTES?

WELL WHAT IS THIS?

Caldwell also ran a consulting firm that did classified work for the U.S. government, the lawyer said.

JUNIOR?

False. Ever notice you folks have to edit images in order to make your point?

LOL. Did fake-news Storm just get duped by another meme?

Big surprise. You think this guy actually reads the articles and data? Nope, it’s just headlines for him, and in this case, MISLEADINGLY EDITED HEADLINES.

It doesn’t matter how many Looney Tune reaction gifs you post, Storm, wrong is wrong. LMFAO.

Ok guys, here’s the conspiracy. First you’re gonna lead a far right insurrection at the Capitol, then I’m gonna arrest you, and then you’re gonna reveal your FBI ties. It’s bulletproof!

Is that about how you think this played out?

Hmm, I wonder where all the mysterious AntiFa actors are… ?

More proof that Trump is acting president behind the scenes, right? …

Ahhh yes…The smear on HCL…That’s been exposed on this board. See Dr. Peter McCullough’s testimony in front of senate. It’s near the top of my twitter thread

You’re a fuckin CNN sheep. No one thought it was a be-all, end-all cure…But the vicious smear published and LATER RETRACTED (after the media ran wild with em) was disgusting and obviously done for a reason.

Some of Trump’s statements did indeed cause people to think this though.

And the article the meme is supposedly disputing didn’t trash HCQ at all. Its point was simply that Trump was “being unrealistically enthusiastic” about HCQ, and it fact-checked 4 things he said.

What, exactly, are you disputing in the actual article?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/health/trump-wrong-about-hydroxychloroquine/index.html

It doesn’t matter…Those articles are 6 and 7 months old and we’ve all been brought up to date with the criminal smear

I don’t give a fuck what Trump said about it. And it’s comedy that you think “it caused people to do” anything…First off that’s just stupid all this “making people people do anything” and even if he was wrong, it’s harmless and the smear was pure evil. Point is it is helping elsewhere and it was smeared here. I don’t need anything in those little articles and I’m pretty sure I read the one back sometime in the fall.

It does matter as a response to Storm’s meme, which is what brought these articles up in the first place.

I never said you did. The article, however, was a response to what Trump said about it.

I don’t think quotes mean what you think they mean. I never said caused people to do anything, I said “cause people to think this.” I don’t really see what’s funny about people putting stock in a president’s words, but maybe you can pitch a sitcom to NBC or something.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GIRL THAT WAS SHOT AND KILLED?

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

What’s the point quoting my questions is you’re not gonna answer them?

YOU ASKED ABOUT CONSPIRACIES SO I’M HANDING THEM TO YOU…

NO ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED EITHER…

So we use CNN articles to fact check Trump…

But no one fact checked articles published in two prominent medical journals until it was too late?

1 Like

I didn’t ask about conspiracies. I laughed at the idea of an FBI conspiracy to arrest their own agent and have him confess about their involvement.

What does this mean? We know plenty about her.

No, CNN was the one who fact-checked Trump’s claims. We didn’t do anything until Storm brought up that article.

So ya like I said…CNN fact checking anything is ridiculous. They are one big fairy tale.

Imagine Chris Cuomo being a fact checker.

1 Like

Well if there’s something in the linked article you want to correct, I’m all ears.

Ok guys, here’s the conspiracy. First you’re gonna lead a far right insurrection at the Capitol, then I’m gonna arrest you, and then you’re gonna reveal your FBI ties. It’s bulletproof!

Is that about how you think this played out?

Hmm, I wonder where all the mysterious AntiFa actors are… ?
[/quote]

POOR JUNIOR…

Look at Storm with another non-reply! The man does not have an original thought.

I love the gif. Did Storm just blow himself up?