TRUMP: TODAY MY ENVOY AMBASSADOR RIC GRENELL VISITED the Kosovo Serbia border at Merdare TO HIGHLIGHT THE IMPORTANT AGREEMENT

WELL THAT IS WEIRD WHEN DO “FORMER PRESIDENTS” DO THAT?

STUGOTZS?

ROCKO 51?

HEAD SHANKER?

Trump is pretending he’s still president.

How cute.

YEAH “HE IS PRETENDING”…

LETS SEE WHAT HEAD SHANKER HAS TO SAY THAT IS IF HE HASN’T TORN UP HIS BALLS…

It’s funny that you say he’s still president yet go radio silent when I say then that the current state of affairs in this country are his fault.

STORM HAS ANSWERED THIS A MILLION TIMES ALREADY AND GSC HAS EVEN TOLD YOU STORM HAS ANSWERED THIS…

YOU DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO REASON YOU JUST WANT TO WIN NOT MATTER THE COST…

YOU LOST THE DAY YOU MADE THE BET NO DIFFERENT THEN FIRE…

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE BRANDON IS THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU…

BRANDON LOST IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE OF ALL TIME…

No, you haven’t. Nor has he. If Trump truly is in power he’s sure fucking everything up. Where’s the outrage?

I did? When was Trump inaugurated? You said “Trump becomes president by years end or before you lose.”

When did he become president?

And where did I ever say I thought he was the most popular president?

Hey how was Dallas? :laughing:

Man up Storm. You know Trump isn’t president. You know he won’t become president. You will lose this bet.

Grow a pair and honor your bet.

Oh and by the way I thought this was awesome:

Blockquote
“Outside of his very active imagination, Donald Trump is no longer president and doesn’t have any ‘envoy ambassadors’ representing the United States."

LOL

dsfwww

IT’S WEIRD HOW “FAKE” PRESIDENTS MEET WITH WORLD LEADERS AND THE U.N. IN GLASGOW…

“Trump is dangerous. Wake up. He’s reckless.”

• Ric Grennel

I wouldn’t call making up nonsense phrases like “envoy ambassador” dangerous but whatever…

1 Like

It’s so sad to have such a weak willed, wimp of an ex president - can’t handle reality, acts literally like a spoiled preschool kid, willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for his own gain, and like to play “pretend.” What a fucking disgrace…even worse are the followers, which have shown the world the US is fill of fucking retards. Nobody should ever fear us again in any way. We’re a joke

YOU CAN CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT IT DOESN’T CHANGE WHAT TRUMP DID DOES IT JUNIOR?

WHAT IS TRUMP DOING JUNIOR?

Blockquote
WHAT IS TRUMP DOING JUNIOR?

Acting like a douche who isn’t president?

SO TRUMP IS “ACTING LIKE PRESIDENT” WHICH WOULD BE EVIDENCE THAT STORM “CONSPIRACY THEORY” JUST MIGHT BE RIGHT…

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ROCKO?

dsfwww

Uhh. No. He’s pretending to be something he isn’t. He’s also being a douche. He doesn’t have to pretend at that.

SITTING ON HIS ASS NOT TWEETING.

WHAT IS BIDEN DOING MEEMAW?

GRENELL SENT AS AN AMBASSADOR…

LOL. For your sake Storm I hope this article is right.

But it’s not.

You will lose this bet. Just waiting until 12/31.

The Bannon indictment, which is wholeheartedly political and ridiculous, will serve to prove your theory true or false.

Because if Trump still is President, then Bannon’s claim of privilege is legit.

If Trump is president why hasn’t he pardoned Bannon yet?

Oh wait, I know why……