Reality setting in

THE AWAKENING IS HAPPENING…

Getting rid of evidence?

Ugh, this was awful. I heard they were doing construction/stacking of heavy equipment on the roof and the whole thing gave way. Lots of people were inside sleeping.

THAT IS COMPLETE HORSE SHIT…

BUILDINGS DON’T GO DOWN FROM STACKING EQUIPMENT ON THEM AND IF THE EQUIPMENT WAS THAT HEAVY AN ENGINEER WOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED…

BUT IT WASN’T SO IGNORE THE BULLSHIT LIKE THE ENGINEER FROM FIU THAT STUDIED THE BUILDING BETWEEN 92-99…

ALL COVER STORIES…

Well, it would obviously involve gross negligence and/or faulty construction. But it was just based on eyewitness accounts. I haven’t heard any official theories yet, including from you.

THERE WAS NOTHING DONE TO THE BUILDING…

JUNIOR GO ON YOU TUBE AND WATCH A VIDEO OF A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION…

THEN WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SEE IF YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE IN HOW THE STRUCTURE FALLS…

THERE IS NONE…

THE FACT TUCKER CAME OUT AND ASKED THE QUESTION IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL AFTER THE SURFSIDE MAYOR SAID BUILDINGS DON’T FALL LIKE THAT IN THE UNITED STATES IS ALL YOU NEEDED TO HEAR…

THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED…

:man_facepalming:- someone get storms some meds…he has run out and it shows in each post. Yeah the building was brought down on purpose. Guys gone all in on crazy talk. When those treason trials happening and what channel will they be on. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for them to happen.

Tucker is full of :poop: …you just happen to watch his bs each day. Guy went from a credible media person to another wanna be shock news person

Proceeds to tell me what was done to the building…

ASS CLOWN I HAVE A DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND I AM A STATE CERTIFIED GC LICENSED IN THE STATE OF FL AND DO STRUCTURAL WORK FOR A LIVING…

NO FCKEN BUILDINGS COME DOWN LIKE THAT BY ACCIDENT DIAPER FACE…

REALLY, YOU ARE GOING TO CALL ME AN ASS CLOWN. Listen buddy…You are unhinged. You need help and honestly no one on this site has the balls to tell you. They just said there have been complaints filed for five years on the building. There have been cracks in the building and now it is coming out the soil was sinking…I REALLY DON’T CARE WHAT YOU GOT A DEGREE IN…There are plenty of people who have degrees in certain fields and they may as well wipe their ass with it. My grandfather was one of the biggest developers in NY, NJ and Florida and then my father was one of the bigger developers in both Miami and Palm Beach…Should I pat myself on the back…I grew up on job sites…watched building getting built at a young age…Does that make me an expert. You are the most clueless person to ever post on one of these sites. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING YOU HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON. You make these wild claims based on what…YOU HAVE NO GOD DAMN PROOF…Do everyone a favor a stfu and get a clue.

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY TALKS ABOUT MEDS WHEN HE IS COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND GETS UPSET WHEN HE GETS CALLED AN ASS CLOWN BECAUSE OF STUPID SHIT HE SAYS…

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY I WILL MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU…

DID THESE SINK HOLES OPEN LIKE A PERFECT DR STRANGE PORTAL?

IF THE SINK HOLE OPENED ON ONE SIDE OF THE BUILDING WOULD IT FALL PERFECTLY?

LETS SAY THE SINK HOLE OPENED PERFECTLY AROUND THE FIRST BUILDING…

DID THE SECOND BUILDINGS SINK HOLE OPEN PERFECTLY AROUND THE SECOND BUILDING LITERALLY SECONDS AFTER THE FIRST BUILDING FELL?

THAT WAS REALLY NICE OF THE SECOND PERFECT SINK HOLE TO WAIT FOR THE FIRST PERFECT SINK HOLE TO FINISH DROPPING THAT BUILDING FIRST BEFORE DROPPING THE SECOND BUILDING…

#STUGOTZGONNASTUGOTZ

The second building visibly swayed upon first falling, causing massive structural damage.

What seems odd to me, is that if one pillar is damaged, there wouldn’t be a system of redundancy to support structure?

Storm gets his joy from name calling and making claims that have yet to be true. Any type of news that comes out, he will make it about treason trials that are not coming. It’s what he does for fun. Meanwhile, we all wait patiently for his favorite President of all time to be restored in August right? :thinking:

its August now…unreal.

THOSE BUILDINGS ARE SITTING ON PILES…

NAH STUGOTZS IT IS REALITY…

DON’T GET LOST WHEN YOUR WORLD SHATTERS IN LITTLE PIECES MODERATE STUGOTZ WHO ONLY SUPPORTS LIBERAL VIEW POINTS…

NO ANSWER TO YOUR DUMBASS THEORY STORM BLEW UP?

Yes, because being against abortions is very liberal. :face_with_monocle:

REALLY SO YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP?

NO YOU DIDN’T…

ANOTHER FAKE 51 NORTHAM…

Fair point from Storm. The anti abortion folks voting for the most extreme abortion approving candidate in our lifetime. Seems a bit off…

Abortions didn’t stop when Trump got elected. They didn’t increase when Biden got elected. I personally don’t think Trump was a good President. I would have voted for any Republican besides Trump in 2016. Don’t forget I expressed major concerns against Biden this go around. I hated his choice for VP.

Who has paid for abortions huh?