Prediction Time: What is Storm's Out?

We all know it at this point. Storm swears a coup is coming and that Biden won’t take office on the 20th. He’s edgelording us with blackouts and military upheavels and government takedowns and Pope arrests. He lambasts us all for being idiots for not believing him. Oh, and his info is not “internet chatter.” He has real sources (that routinely lie to him, apparently, but who’s keeping track?) (Hint: I am.)

Making his bloviating even more desperate than usual are the two bets he instigated. When Biden takes office, Storm has agreed to leave the Shelter forever. And even if he welches on that bet, like he will, he’s agreed to let a mod censor his Shelter posts to “Biden 2024.”

I’m telling you, it’s a great time to be alive.

So, with all the above in mind, how do you predict Storm will try to weasel his way out of his over-the-top claims? How will he explain Biden taking office and the lack of a nationwide Pope takedown blackout before the 20th?

Here’s my prediction:

Trump decides he can better take on the Deep State from outside its purview. He WANTS Biden to take office, because that would undeniably prove he’s a traitor. The presidential takeover WILL STILL HAPPEN. Trump is just biding his time.

I also predict there will be lots of unanswered questions, and even more strings of periods…

That’s what I see happening. What about you?

1 Like

He’ll be like Trump and just move his goal posts. Trump will leave and Storm will continue to say more shit is coming - that never comes.

1 Like

Lol…Biden and Harris never moved a goal post huh? Dem governors have never moved a goalpost huh? Fauci…No goalpost moving there?

Did they move the goal posts about losing an election? Nope.

MAN I COULDN’T HAVE REQUESTED JUNIOR DO A THREAD LIKE THIS MYSELF…

HOW GLORIOUS!

JUNIOR THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

Oh I’m keeping track, Storm.

The only person with a worse track record of predictions than you is QAnon. Doesn’t bode well…

I’ve said it before that I don’t know where Storm’s confidence comes from. He obviously has some contacts in the know, but at the same time it’s hard to trust any information right now.

I’m sure there will be a lot of people disappointed tomorrow. But at the same time, I don’t think those in the middle like Canedemonium should be happy with where this is going with Biden having control and also the House and Senate. That’s not a good place for those that want a moderate country.

I’m probably going to check out of politics for a while and hope that we don’t have too much damage done the next two years before we can regain the House and Senate and hopefully some checks against the radical left.

Indiana I don’t think Storm has any contacts. He’s been wrong every time. If he has contacts, they apparently suck.

I do wish the right could have taken the Senate. IMO it’s never great when one side controls all branches. Ironically, Trump himself probably cost the Republicans the senate.

JK MOVING HUH?

QAnon. His confidence comes from QAnon. So does his awful track record.

Now look what he’s doing… Desperately changing the subject, AGAIN. He thinks you guys are idiots.

And then he posts supporting evidence that Trump is moving, and says MOVING, HUH? He doesn’t even know what he’s saying anymore, if he ever did.

HEY STUPID DID YOU CATCH ITS “JK” MOVING?

EVERYTHING FLYS OVER YOUR HEAD JUNIOR…

JK Moving Services is the largest independent moving company in North America.

If Storm was your financial advisor you would have fired him a long time ago. No person on the internet has ever been more wrong. Storm will say he never said half the things he did…That is what Trump did so he will follow his lead. I personally think the guy has been trolling everyone on this site for a long time. There is no way anyone believes what this guy does. It is not possible.

CATFISHY IT IS ALL VERY SIMPLE…

YOU KNOW THE ONE GROUP IN THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP NEEDED TO SUCCEED?

THE GROUP SURROUNDING ALL OF DC…

IF YOU THINK THIS ISN’T ALL PRESIDENT DJT YOU ARE LOST…

So…Storm believes the national guard will keep Biden from being sworn in?

You realize the inauguration is simply a formality right? By law, regardless of ceremony or swearing in, Biden become president at noon tomorrow.

Poor storm…he is the last man standing on the titanic while it’s going down. Trump himself has even given up.

SOUND PRETTY SURE…

YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE WAGER WITH FIRE…

LETS SEE OF YOU AND JUNIOR HAVE THE BALLS…

CATFISHY YOU GET READY TO PAY UP…

Yet again Storm posts evidence of Trump leaving and believes it signifies the opposite.

Did you just claim Trump is sneaking in far-right militia members into the National Guard?

Put up or shut up, buddy. Don’t come to the table broke and begging for spare change.