Pa voting machine have just been decertified

SOME CLOWN CANE IS RIGHT NOTHING IS COMING…

#STUGOTZPRETZEL

Are you referring to me? You are very brave calling people names behind a keyboard. I dare you to say it to my face.

On top of that, did you even read the article. It says that the machines won’t be used in future elections. But hey, “Nothing can stop what is coming right?”

I’ll tell you what’s coming, Storm will be wrong again. He won’t ever admit to being wrong. His only recourse to call everyone who disagrees with him a clown. Time to buy some more sand for your Tickey Tockey clock.

WHENEVER YOU WANT SOME CLOWN…

WHY WOULD THEY CANCEL IT IN FUTURE SOME CLOWN?

IS IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST ELECTION?

DID SOMETHING GET CAUGHT?

IT IS A DECERTIFICATION NO?

I WONDER IF ANYTHING ELSE CAN BE DECERTIFIED?

Cane- Stormy played ball against ARod so he is a great athlete. Late 40s, construction guy, former elite athlete that just didn’t get his shot… this is why he says it is all talent and no coaching (well he won’t put any percentage to coaching)

The only reason Storm is so comfortable being disrespectful to fellow posters, is because he has no fear of consequences. Keep it up Storm. Your day will come. When you are out and about keep that same energy in public like you do on the board.

FELLOW POSTERS THAT FLAT OUT LIE…

ABSOLUTELY…

YOU SAY YOU ARE MODERATE YET YOU CAN’T EVEN QUOTE ONE ANTIOBAMA MAFIA COMMENT YOU HAVE EVER MADE…

YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT POLICIES YET YOU CAN’T EXPLAIN WHAT POLICIES TOOK YOU TO BIDEN INSTEAD OF TRUMP…

JUST SAY I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE COUNTRY I JUST DON’T LIKE TRUMP…

ISN’T THAT REALITY?

So you are operating under the assumption that I voted for Biden, when I clearly told Bill on the old board I was voting 3rd party.

SO WHICH POLICIES WERE YOU AGAINST?

WHICH 3RD PARTY POLICIES DID YOU VOTE FOR?

But it was ok it was used in this one?

Huh?

Yes because they all had one goal and they didn’t care how they achieved it.

Orange man must go. By hook or by CROOK!

My vote against Trump was for his mishandling of this virus. Thank God this virus wasn’t deadlier than what it was. He didn’t take it seriously in the beginning and people died. Just imagine if this virus was a Black Death level of virus. All you care about is policy. What good would policy be if we were all dead? On top of that, he joked and was being sarcastic about injecting bleach into the body during a press conference. Some people hang on his very words and companies literally had to put out statements because of his irresponsible behavior. But his policy is good right?

I also voted against him, because no President should ever call the citizens of the country in which he swore to serve “SOBs” because they kneeled. He’s the President of the whole United States, not just his base. Because of his behavior, people are way too comfortable being disrespectful to their fellow citizens.

But hey, policy, policy, policy.

Policy is important, yes. There is a whole lot more to a Presidency than policy alone. No man is perfect, but Trump’s mouth is entirely too reckless to be President if can’t reign it in. I know what you are going to say, “Who cares about words???” I do! Why? Because the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

But his policies…

Policies are words on paper. I will hold an elected official accountable for both words on paper as well as words from the mouth. They are equally important.

POLICIES ARE NOT SOMETHING USED TO GOVERN?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT POLICIES ARE?

THE DAMN STUPIDEST SHIT EVER POSTED…

HAVEN’T SEEN ONE WORD ABOUT HOW BIDEN IS HANDLING BUSINESS BECAUSE THE CHERISHED VACCINE WAS HANDED TO HIM AND NOW WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY HEADING TO MORE MANDATES…

SO BY YOUR OWN BULLSHIT SHOULDN’T YOU BE RIPPING BIDEN?

YOU’RE A CHURCH GUY HUH?

TRUMP WAS A STRONG DEFENDER OF RELIGION WHILE THE LEFT ATTACKS RELIGION RELIGIOUSLY…

BIDEN AND THE COMMUNIST ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT…

MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS STUGOTZ 51 NORTHAM AND ABORTION…

THE FOOL HAS AN ARGUMENT FOR DAYS WITH A FELLOW STUPIDER AND DOESN’T REALIZE HE VOTED TO AGREE WITH THAT STUPIDER ON KILLLING BABIES HE SUPPOSEDLY CARES ABOUT…

BUT HEY WORDS MATTER MORE THEN BABAIES HUH?

STRANGE RELIGION YOU BELONG TO…

SO YOU ARE OK WITH DISRESPECTING YOUR COUNTRY HUH?

THERE IS NOT ANOTHER TIME TO PROTEST BUT THE TIME YOU ARE GIVEN WEEKLY TO HONOR YOUR COUNTRY?

YOU REALIZE THE KNEELERS ARE DISRESPECTING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY RIGHT?

DOESN’T THE FLAG REPRESENT ALL AMERICANS?

WEIRD ARGUMENTS YOU MAKE…

Missed the entire forest, as you always do. The Catholic Church is looking into denial of communion with elected officials who support abortions. A move that I would be in favor of. That said, you do realize that making abortions illegal won’t stop them from happening right? It’s a moral issue. You act as if women stopped getting abortions when Trump got elected. They didn’t.

I understand where you are coming from as a Christian. You don’t like the man Donald Trump. I totally get that. The problem is that all of the politicians and folks in power lead less than Christian lives (for the most part). You aren’t going to find one that is squeaky clean.

As a Christian, the most important thing is how the leader is governing the people. In that respect, Trump was head and shoulders above our previous presidents. Actions over words. That’s what really matters.

You can have the smooth talker that is super nice to everyone that sells the country down the river. That’s not what I want. I’ll take the crude guy that offends folks.

NO SOME CLOWN EVERYONE READ THE SAME TRASH…

IS BIDEN DOING NOTHING WRONG AS HE DESTROYS OUR COUNTRY?

WHEN ARE YOU CALLING OUT ANYTHING?

YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED OUT ONE FCKEN THING AGAINST THE OBAMA MAFIA…

NOT ONE…

RIGHT SO VOTE AGAINST THE GUY DOING ALL HE CAN TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION BECAUSE HE CAN’T FULLY ELIMINATE THE SITUATION IS BETTER THEN VOTING FOR THE GUY THAT LETS THE ISSUE RUN LIKE THE WILD WEST…

MAKES PERFECT SENSE…

NOT SURE HOW I MISSED YOUR FOREST AS IT IS COMPLETELY BURNING DOWN…

The same guy that allegedly paid for 8 himself?

Don’t know or care if this I true but this is exactly what I’m talking about. You have to vote for policies if you are principled.

Obama was a smooth talker that said nice things, but his policies were to kill babies.

You can go with the smooth talker that wants to make abortion as easy as possible or the person that sides with the pro-life folk. Logic tells you the action goes farther than the token words. That’s if you really care about the issue you say you care about.

I’m not sure you really care that much about the issues.

Yes, but there are other people that I can vote for who cares about the same issue other than Trump. That’s my whole point. Trump is not the only person I can vote for that cares about decreasing abortions.