Obama mafia reveals reason for building collapse

BAHAHAHAHAHA…

WHAT DID STORM SAY?

WHERE IS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

WHERE 90’S FRAUD?

TALK ABOUT “CONSPIRACY THEORIST”

I GUESS ALL THE OTHER BUILDINGS ARE ABOUT TO COLLAPSE ALSO…

I was listening to CNN today and they had a 10 minute lecture about climates change. About how, because Seattle and Northwest are experiencing a heat wave this week the science is undeniable… and then they extrapolated it to Miami (5,000 miles away) and painted this picture of doom for the City and it’s buildings…

Then they did a 20 second disclaimer saying “we want to be clear, this doesn’t mean any buildings are in imminent danger, but”…

Laughable. These people are sick puppies. They are really pushing climate change hard the past couple of weeks.

ooh I’M AN ANGRY OLD MAN AND THIS MAKES ME ANGRY. I WANNA BE ANGRY WITH YOU GUYS TOO.

No you are a bleeding heart idiot progressive who believes every thing that the media tells him like the good little sheep you are.

Lol…They just blurt it right out don’t they

CLIMATE CHANGE was the reason!! OMG!! Greta was right!!

How fucking stupid are people.

I mean it was either that or the building collapsed because it’s foundation was racist or infected by the new variant.

Crisis-milking motherfuckers…even if you believe the building fell naturally can we all agree with the phrase “too soon” with regards to pushing their bullshit fucking agenda.

I agree with milking the agenda, but that’s nothing new. Yes, sea level rise is a problem in coastal Florida, and yes, salt water corrodes exposed rebar. But mentioning climate change isn’t helpful in this case.