Mail in ballot fraud

In Mississippi.

78% of the ballots- fraud. In deep red Mississippi. Imagine what’s happening in blue states.

What a shame. We’ve lost our nation.

Blockquote A judge is ordering a new runoff election for the Ward 1 alderman seat in Aberdeen.

So you’re saying because it happened here it MUST have also happened during the presidential election? A judge found that it likely happened. Great. She should be prosecuted.

How many judges said it happened in the general election again? What? What was that?

You are oozing with desperation here.

They will say whatever they want to say to strengthen their position. The story is always evolving.

This is the one place so far they had the integrity and quite frankly, the balls, to do the right thing and investigate. And lo and behold… they found it. And not just a little bit of it… the majority of it. In a red state with tight controls.

Imagine Detroit and Philadelphia. My lord. Open your eyes you stooge. Sometimes things are more important than party or your preference for leadership.

They found fraud in a red state so derp dem states are worse derp derp derp

1 Like

LOL. This is ironic considering had the tables been flipped you wouldn’t be saying this at all.

Stop lying to us, and stop lying to yourself.

1 Like

I thought the democrats cheated in 2016. They just didn’t cheat enough. They got surprised by what Trump was able to turn out.

I would love to go back and audit this election and every election of the past (probably impractical because ballots have been destroyed and hard drives wiped).

Wed find massive fraud everywhere.

WOW SO THE JUDGE ORDERED A NEW ELECTION HUH?

MAYBE THAT WAS THE “THIRD TIME BEATING THEM” TRUMP WAS TALKING ABOUT…

He talked about that while sitting on his couch in Mara Lago, right?

1 Like