General flynn one of our top intelligence officers says the obvious

THE EVIDENCE IS ON STORM’S SIDE ROCKO…

STORM IS A PATIENT MAN…

Enough patience to wait until you and everyone else is dead - and still - nothing will happen.

GO POST IN THE FACEBOOK ADMITTING TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING THREAD ROCKO…

Where did I ever state human trafficking never happens?

Show me.

IS THE BODEN ADMINISTRATION ASSISTING TRAFFICKING BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT THE BORDER?

YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A HAND IN FACEBOOK RIGHT?

DOES EVERYONE NOTICE HOW THE BABY LOVING ANTI ABORTION GUY REACTS WITH NOTHING TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING BY FACEBOOK?

NOT A WORD…

BUT BEATING STORM THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT…

GLAD EVERYONE GETS TO SEE THE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE…

LUCKY YOU ARE SO FCKEN ESTUPID STUPIDER YOU CAN’T HELP YOURSELF…

No, they aren’t. You complete fucking tool.

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE TRAFFICKING IS COMING FROM ROCKO?

I heard Biden is literally driving slaves over the border and back again.

AZ BORDER ROCKO…

THE BORDER THEY HAVE DESTROYED ON PURPOSE…

The same guy who charged Trump with a murder because one nut job who tried to kill her husband claimed so is now saying Biden’s direct policies at the border are not driving human trafficking and drug smuggling?

Come on 51. Let’s stay consistent here.

What the hell are you taking about?

You claimed Trump’s words on HCQ caused a couple to drink fish tank cleaner (even when I showed you afterward she attempted to kill her husband and blame trump) but won’t acknowledge the administrations policies on the border encourage human trafficking or drug smuggling?

Three things.

First, I acknowledged the fish tank cleaner story

Second, what the fuck does that have to do with human trafficking?

Third, show me where the administration ENCOURAGES human trafficking.

I can’t wait for this.

I’m drawing a parallel between your willingness to blame Trump for things he had nothing to do with and your reluctance to do the same for Biden when his actual policies cause harm.

This might be the gold medal of ironic statements.

You say Biden’s policies literally encourage human trafficking. But you defend Trump policies on banning Muslim nations from travel here (never mind the Saudi’s, they’re ok - after all they pay him) from racism and Muslim hate.

This is hilarious.

And to your article - how does this support your view that that Biden administration ENOURAGES human trafficking?

You may think the policy doesn’t work. That’s one thing. But to say they ENCOURAGE it is patently false.

You’ve lost.