EXCLUSIVE: Garland DOJ Blocks GOP Involvement In Jan. 6 Probe

WHY IS ONE PARTY BLOCKING THE OTHER FROM BEING INVOLVED?

THIS IS PRETTY COMMUNIST IS IT NOT?

I WONDER WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT?

Because GOP reps are doing everything they can to the investigation into how they let this happen?

No, that can’t be it.

THAT IS A WEIRD ATTITUDE FOR A GUY THAT SAYS HE VOTES MOSTLY GOP AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN…

false

Also, the Federalist was created by Ben Domenich who’s entire life is plagued by him getting fired for making fake stories, illegally serving as a foreign agent without registering as a foreign agent, etc.

How so? I would love to vote GOP but I am not in favor of any party that would support or attempt any kind of coup.

No party is in favor of a coup. Stop being dramatic.

I’m not being dramatic. Trump and his goons literally tried one.

I know you don’t like to read that, so you’ll deny it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. But Trump specifically wanted Pence to follow Eastman’s recommendation to deny votes from contested states and throw the election to the senate, allowing him to stay in the White House.

That is literally an attempt at a soft coup.

1 Like

100% false. That’s a flat out lie. Your party performed an attempted insurrection. Period. You now defend them, call them political prisoners, claim it wasn’t even them doing it despite their own pictures of them doing it and video posted on their own personal accounts…and across the country, you have GOPers openly talking about taking up arms because the other guy won the election. That’s a coup. You’re in favor of a coup. It shows your party doesn’t actually have any concerns about laws or the Constitution. You spit on them both. The GOP is the Confederate Party now

Cheney and Kinzinger are not Republicans.

Don’t worry, it’s all the same Deep State anyway…

They’re not? I thought you were MAGA, not Republican? Ahhh…I forgot, you’re totally full of shit. HA! What a douchebag

lol

This is the problem with Republican politics. This is why there is a demand for MAGA.

2 faced republicans who betray the will of their constituents to help the progressive liberals pass their agenda.

Again- I don’t give a shit about the GOP. What will rise from the GOP may still be called GOP but it is essentially different.

The only thing MAGA will do is split the vote. It’s not helping.

Votes fall along party lines anyway though.

New Republican = MAGA
Old Republican = GOP
Old Democrat = Liberal
New Democrat = Progressive

The new schisms are more radical, but they’re nothing new. Before MAGA it was the tea party.